1. Shaka The Bookie Smacker’s information and tips are sent to members in faith that they are for their personal use only. The tips provided are not to be posted in public. An email is sent everyday with the information you have signed up to receive. No member has the right to be added to the private group. Any members being added is up to the discretion of the creator of the group.
2. Shaka The Bookie Smacker reserves the right to cancel the membership without refund, of any member found to be misusing information. Misuse of information includes sharing any of Shaka The Bookie Smackers tips on public forums or reselling of tips. This also applies to any member using slander, being abusive or any abuse of the service.
3. Shaka The Bookie Smacker takes no responsibility for, and accepts no liability for any losses that are incurred following the tips. Members bet at their own risk. Every tip sent is sent with the intention of it being a winning tip. Please respect the law. You must be at least 18 years of age or older as local gambling law dictates. Always gamble responsibly and for fun.
4. Shaka The Bookie Smacker reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time. No refunds are provided.
SHAKA THE BOOKIE SMACKER’S PRIVACY PROMISE
Shaka The Bookie Smacker is dedicated to safeguarding your privacy online. We will only collect, store and use your personal information for specific purposes as outlined below in accordance with GDPR. We use your personal information to support and develop our connection with you. We will never share your personal data to 3rd parties unless required by law and your data is always protected. You may contact Shaka The Bookie Smacker at any time via email@example.com with any privacy queries or concerns and to see the personal data you have given us and request modification. Personal data means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. This can include name, email address, address, and much more.
When you register to receive emails, we ask for data such as your name, e-mail address, postal address, and contact details. Shaka The Bookie Smacker keep safe records of this information via password encryption. Shaka The Bookie Smacker keeps a record of this information for tax purposes and for ensuring we fulfil our contract with you.
We keep a record of any orders you make from us so we can help to deal with any enquiries or problems you may have in the future, and also so we can ensure that any information that we send to you is appropriate.
The only personal information we hold is what customers provide to us when subscribe to the emails. This information is then deleted when you expire.
We do not store or process your details ourselves, they are processed by Paypal.
We take every precaution to safeguard your information. All personal data stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment which are GDPR compliant. If we are required by law to share any information, we will check with each party concerned to ensure they are happy for that to happen. An example of this would be if HMRC requested an audit.
Personal data that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
Shaka The Bookie Smacker kindly request that you do not supply any other person’s personal data to us, unless required by law or you have their explicit consent to do so.
We keep a record of any e-mail communication you send us, so we can track any problems or concerns you’ve had.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All the data we gather through communication with you is used to operate and expand the service we offer you and to personalise our service. We are dedicated to using your personal data only for:
1. providing services, such as when using your information to send emails, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support.
Legal Basis for Processing Data
Shaka The Bookie Smacker’s lawful basis for processing data are:
Legal Obligation – Tax purposes.
Contract – Customers that place an order with Shaka The Bookie Smacker to receive information.
REQUESTING YOUR INFORMATION
If you would like to review the data you have provided to us because you feel that what we presently have on record is incorrect, and/or you would like your data erased from our records, you can so do by contacting us using the contact details below.
Under GDPR you have a right to be forgotten, to withdraw your consent, to change information we hold about you, and to restrict processing.
Shaka The Bookie Smacker are more than happy to comply with this in accordance with the law.
HOW WE PROTECT DATA
You recognise that the Internet is not a 100% secure platform for communication and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee the security of any data you send to us (or we send to you) via the Internet. We are not responsible for any damages which you, or others, may suffer as a result of the loss of confidentiality of such information.
We take every precaution to safeguard your information. All personal data stored by us is kept on a server in a secure environment. The devices which data is accessed on is password protected and third-party software have their own security systems.
The risks of a breach are minimal due to the precautions mentioned above being taken, and close monitoring is undertaken to ensure security systems are always up to date. Breaches will be identified, reported, managed, and resolved according to the ICO guidelines.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US PROTECT YOUR DATA
Please bear in mind that whenever you willingly divulge personal data online in non-protected situations – for example on message forums, through email, or in chat spaces – that data can be collected and used by others. In short, if you post personal data online that is accessible to the public, you may receive unsolicited communications from other parties in return. Also remember to close your browser window when you have finished using the computer. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal data and communications. If you share a computer with someone else or are using a computer in a public place like a library or Internet café. We cannot confirm or warrant the security of any data you communicate to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your communication, we make our best effort to ensure its security on our systems.
Shaka The Bookie Smacker – firstname.lastname@example.org
The information above can also be used to contact our registered Data Protection Officer.